Acquisition Criteria for Residential Real Estate
Real estate must fulfil the following conditions in order to become part of the TAG portfolio:
- Berlin/ Brandenburg: surrounding regions Berlin / Potsdam/ Cottbus/ Brandenburg/ Havel
- Region Rhine-Ruhr: surrounding regions Dusseldorf, Cologne, Dortmund
- Thuringia: Erfurt/ Weimar/ Jena/ Gotha
- Saxony- Anhalt: Halle (Saale)/ Magdeburg/ Dessau
- Saxony: surrounding regions Leipzig / Dresden/ Chemnitz
- Mecklenburg-Vorpommern: Rostock/ Greifswald/ Stralsund/ Neubrandenburg
- Schleswig-Holstein: Kiel/ Lubeck/ Flensburg
- Lower Saxony: surrounding regions Hamburg/ Bremen/ Hanover/ Brunswick/ Wolfsburg
- Pomerania Good macroeconomic fundamentals
- Good-to-very-good micro location
- No social unrest
Residential portfolios, possibly with a small commercial portion (approx. 20% of net cold rent).
A high vacancy rate is not an obstacle to acquisition.
- renovated or partially renovated
- no interest in purely renovation projects that are not rentable at the time of acquisition
At locations where the TAG Immobilien AG Group is already represented:
- individual investment >= 150 residential units
- other locations >= 250 residential units
Asset + share deals
- Focus on portfolio in regions with development potential
- Prefabricated buildings are not an impediment to acquisition.
- In principle, possible participation in public auctions of property by court order and bidding processes.
- Hereditary building rights and privatised inventories are not being targeted.
- No interest in building plots.
Telephone: +49 (0) 30 52 00 54 210