Our tenants are our most important stakeholder group, as their wishes have a direct influence on our economic success. We offer our customers many ways to reach us. At our locations, account managers are available as personal contacts at tenant offices.
Besides our tenant publications and various broschures we provide our tenants with useful information on the subject of housing. Soon our new tenant app will give interested customers a mobile application for handling their concerns about rental contracts, renovations, or repairs and other housing-related questions.
Approximately every three years we survey our tenants on their satisfaction and wishes regarding all aspects of housing. The next tenant survey is scheduled to be held in 2021. We implement specific measures based on the results.
Our business activity focuses on modern, needs-oriented homes at affordable rents for every situation in life: from family-friendly homes to flat-shares for students, and senior-friendly apartments. We align our range of housing to the requirements of the regional markets and offer tenant households with varying needs and incomes suitable, sustainable homes.
We want to provide our tenants with modern, needs-oriented housing and to be a reliable partner under all circumstances in life. We therefore offer extensive housing consultation at selected locations. Trained employees advise and support interested tenants on matters relating to the facilities, refurbishment/retrofitting, and offers of assistance in and aids for everyday life.
The aim is to promote self-determined living into
old age and to improve the quality of the housing so that older tenants
can stay in their own homes and in their familiar surroundings for as
long as possible.
The consultation is based on the tenants’ questions and personal concerns. In conversation and during visits, our employees record their housing conditions and individual needs in order to assess the options for improving their living environment. We then develop a concept of how to help the household in question. Measures can range from smaller jobs, such as the installation of handrails in the flat, to larger renovations that make disabled-access living possible.
- Advice on conversion measures, aids and financing options
- Bathroom exhibition in Gera and Salzgitter to inform about low door thresholds, higher toilet seats, barrier-free showers and handholds in the bathroom
- Exhibition of everyday aids such as walkers, floorceiling poles, tub lifts, shower seats, etc.
- Supply of mini garages for walker
- Installation of home emergency calls
- Cooperation with nursing services
- ‘Activity Lounges’ in residential neighbourhoods featuring lunches, coffee afternoons, creative days, games afternoons, senior sports, memory training and birthday partie
- Fully equipped guest flats for short-term visitors