TAG Immobilien AG very satisfied with result of voluntary takeover offer to Colonia Real Estate AG shareholders

TAG Immobilien AG / Key word(s): Offer

21.01.2011 / 08:40


TAG Immobilien AG very satisfied with result of voluntary takeover offer to Colonia Real Estate AG shareholders

- 8.46 percent of voting shares in Colonia Real Estate AG have been bindingly tendered to TAG, making TAG the biggest shareholder in CRE

- The additional acceptance period for the voluntary public takeover offer ends on 4 February 2011

Hamburg (21 January 2011) - The TAG Immobilien AG ('TAG' in the following) is pleased to announce that the voluntary public takeover offer for the Colonia Real Estate AG ('CRE' in the following) was a success. According to the final result of the offer period ended 18 January, 8.46 percent of CRE shares were tendered to TAG. Together with the 29.82 percent of CRE shares already owned by TAG, this brings the total stake to 38.28 percent.

'We are very satisfied with this result, and will stick to our plan of eventually acquiring the majority of shares in Colonia. To achieve this, we will seize inexpensive opportunities to increase our stake,' says Rolf Elgeti, Chief Executive Officer of TAG.

The offer period for the voluntary public takeover offer began on 20 December 2010 and ended at midnight on 18 January 2011. Today, 21 January 2011, marks the beginning of the additional acceptance period in accordance with Section 23 para. 1 sentence 1 No.3 WpÜG, which ends on 4 February 2011. During the additional acceptance period, shareholders have until 4 February 2011 to offer their CRE shares to TAG for exchange. After the end of the additional acceptance period, TAG will announce the final results of the takeover offer.

Press enquiries:
TAG Immobilien AG
Investor & Public Relations
Britta Lackenbauer / Dominique Mann
Tel. +49 40 380 32 300
Fax +49 40 380 32 390

End of Corporate News

21.01.2011 Dissemination of a Corporate News, transmitted by DGAP - a company of EquityStory AG.
The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.

DGAP's Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases.
Media archive at www.dgap-medientreff.de and www.dgap.de

Company:TAG Immobilien AG
Steckelhörn 5
20457 Hamburg
Phone:040 380 32 300
Fax:040 380 32 390
Listed:Regulierter Markt in Frankfurt (Prime Standard), München; Freiverkehr in Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Hannover, Stuttgart
End of NewsDGAP News-Service

109612  21.01.2011