Welcome to TAG Immobilien AG!
Are you interested in an apprenticeship as a Real Estate Professional or in a dual degree in Business with an emphasis in Real Estate? Then you have come to exactly the right place!
At TAG, we are committed to the professional training of young people. We responsibly integrate our trainees into our professional and working world and provide them with comprehensive information about all areas of the housing industry.
Simply put, real estate agents deal with all questions surrounding the management and leasing of flats, as well as the property development business. They help others to live as well as possible - whether in a rental, a cooperative or in their own home.
Training to be a Real Estate Professional
Occupation / training content:
- Commercial real estate management/property management
- Active management of condominium/flat communities
- Legal background in commercial law and tenancy law
- How taxes and insurance influence the rental business
- Accounting and payments
- Financing acquisitions and investments
- Brokerage/letting strategies
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Solid, successful secondary education (preferably A-levels)
- Mathematics and German are your particular strengths, and you enjoy them
- High degree of commitment and self-motivation, because you have ideas that take everyone further
- Confident appearance
- Proven teamwork and communication abilities
- Resiliency, flexibility
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office
- Class B driver's license
Dual Degree: Bachelor's in Business with an Emphasis in Real Estate
- Berlin School of Economics and Law
- Berufsakademie Sachsen, Staatliche Studienakademie Leipzig
- DGHE (Duale Hochschule Gera-Eisenach)
Please us send your completed application documents, via email if possible to jobs(at)tag-ag.com. You are also welcome to apply by mail.